ode-user mailing list archives

From ste...@lohr-net.de
Subject PingPong example: Dumping console with same logmessage
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 12:48:01 GMT
Hi,

I just startet to use the ODE-JBI component and tried out the Ping Pong example. I didn't
build it with ant but manualy copied and zipped it as shown in the user guide. The example
works fine but the console is dumped with the same message multiple times (at 20 I stopped
counting, could be 40 or 50 times):

INFO  - Query                          - This query on type "class org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.ProcessDAOImpl"
must load the entire candidate class extent and evaluate the query in-memory.  This may be
very slow.  The query must be executed in memory because OpenJPA is configured with IgnoreCache=false
and FlushBeforeQueries=false and there are dirty instances that may affect the query's outcome
in the cache.

Can anybody help me to understand this?

Thanks
Stefan