ode-user mailing list archives

From "Jackson, Douglas" <djack...@ugs.com>
Subject management api change?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 22:21:27 GMT
Hi!

The results of the listInstances api are different on the trunk than
1.1, but I do not see any difference in the wsdl file or the xsd file.

With ode 1.1, the following code worked:

      OMElement result = client.send(root,
"http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/InstanceManagement");

      System.out.println(result);

      InstanceInfoListDocument instanceInfoListDoc =
InstanceInfoListDocument.Factory

         .parse(result.getXMLStreamReader());

      System.out.println(instanceInfoListDoc);

With the current trunk I get the following results:

<axis2ns6:listInstancesResponse
xmlns:axis2ns6="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi"><instance-info-list
/></axis2ns6:listInstancesResponse>

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: The
document is not a
instance-info-list@http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi/types/2006/08/02/:
document element mismatch got
listInstancesResponse@http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi

DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Reply mgmt message <?xml version='1.0'
encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body>
<axis2ns6:listInstancesResponse
xmlns:axis2ns6="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi"><instance-info-list
/></axis2ns6:listInstancesResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

I do not see a listInstancesResponse element in the schema or wsdl file.

With ode 1.1 I get:

<ns:instance-info-list
xmlns:ns="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi/types/2006/08/02/" />

<ns:instance-info-list
xmlns:ns="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi/types/2006/08/02/"/>

DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Reply mgmt message <?xml version='1.0'
encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body>
<ns:instance-info-list
xmlns:ns="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi/types/2006/08/02/"