ode-user mailing list archives

From "Jackson, Douglas" <djack...@ugs.com>
Subject RE: source code build failure questions
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 19:01:58 GMT
Hi!
The problem below was due to spaces in the path to my tomcat directory:
E.g. c:\program files\apache software foundation\tomcat ...
Strangely that path worked for the ode 1.1 war file, but not for the one
I built myself.
-Doug.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jackson, Douglas
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 10:02 AM
To: user@ode.apache.org
Subject: source code build failure questions

Hi!

After deploying the ode-war from the 1.2-snapshot produced from the
current
source, I do not see any services other than the version service.  How
can
I fix it so that the deployment and management services are available?

-Doug

p.s.
I finally got a war file from the source code by running "rake package"
in the distro directory.  Not sure why "rake package" at the ode level
did not produce a war.