ode-user mailing list archives

From "Jackson, Douglas" <djack...@ugs.com>
Subject RE: source code build failure questions
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:58:27 GMT
Hi!
After looking around the internet trying to figure out how I could
load the anltr package into my ruby installation, I did a
"gem install buildr" and after that the build of the current
sources went much better.  I only ran into more junit failures (see
below).  I have seen these failures before with the 1.1 code.
-Doug.

    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SchedulerThreadTest
    [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 3.153
sec
    [junit]
    [junit] Testcase: testSchedulingResolution took 0.608 sec
    [junit] Testcase: testStartStop took 0.656 sec
    [junit] Testcase: testParallelEnqueue took 1.826 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] null
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: null
    [junit]     at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SchedulerThreadTest.testParallelEnqueue(
Scheduler
ThreadTest.java:98)
    [junit]
    [junit] TEST org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SchedulerThreadTest
FAILED
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleSchedulerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 4.76 sec