ode-user mailing list archives

From "Jackson, Douglas" <djack...@ugs.com>
Subject BPEL 2.0 assignment question
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 16:19:29 GMT

Hi!
I wanted to do something like the following.  Construct an xml element
and assign it to a variable.  I am trying to do so by concatenating some
xml together as a string and assign it to a variable and have it
converted to the type of the variable.  Is there a way to do this or do
you have to assign an element to the variable and then fill in the
parts?
-Doug.

       <variable name="info-var" element="test:info"/>

       <assign><copy>
            <from>concat('&lt;info xmlns=&quot;http://test&quot;>',
                   '&lt;id>', $id, '&lt;/id>',
                   '&lt;cid>', $cid, '&lt;/cid>',
                   '&lt;rid>', $id, '&lt;/rid>',
                   '&lt;message>', 'some text', '&lt;/message>',
                   '&lt;user>', $user, '&lt;/user>',
                 '&lt;/info>')</from>
            <to variable="info-var"/>
        </copy></assign>