ode-user mailing list archives

From "Jackson, Douglas" <djack...@ugs.com>
Subject Instance Management API
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 17:01:02 GMT

Hi!
I was trying to use the InstanceManagement web service as follows:

     OMElement root = client.buildMessage("listInstances",
         new String[] {"filter", "order", "limit"},
         new String[] {"name=*test* namespace=http://test", "", "50"});
     OMElement result = client.send(root,
         "http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/InstanceManagement");
     InstanceInfoListDocument instanceInfoListDoc =
         InstanceInfoListDocument.Factory
            .parse(result.getXMLStreamReader());

The filters were not working and it was always returning all of
the instances.
The call was getting into the
   org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionImpl
instanceQuery() method where the criteria.getNameFilter() and
criteria.getNamespaceFilter() are not used (just getPid and getStatus).

On the ode website an example shows the use of the name and namespace,
but
It does not appear to me as if they will work.

I was hoping to remove some processes that were defunct.
-Doug.

P.S.
There is an error on the ode website under the "Management API" heading:

OMElement result = client.send(msg,
"http://localhost:8080/ode/services/ProcessManagement");

The URL should not be "services/" but rather "processes/".

-Doug.