ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Problems while running the helloWorld Sample
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:41:34 GMT
Hi

Seems to me that some elements are still missing to make this a well-formed
XML document (the opening tags for envelope and initiate are missing) but
assuming that they're there in your message, this still doesn't comply with
what you have defined in your WSDL document. You should send a message that
looks like:

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
">
  <SOAP-ENV:Body>
    <ns:HelloWorldRequest xmlns:ns="http://eclipse.org/bpel/sample"><
ns.input>fire!</ns:input></ns:HelloWorldRequest>
  </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

The message you're sending is closer to rpc-style while your WSDL is
document-style, which makes a big difference in the way SOAP messages should
be structured. I'd recommend using SOAP-UI (see the tools section [1] of
ODE's website), it creates message automatically from your WSDL definitions
and invokes the processes for you.

Cheers,
Matthieu

[1] http://ode.apache.org/links.html