ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Deployment of <bpelprocess> failed, aborting for now.. DbError
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:54:33 GMT
On Dec 17, 2007 4:20 AM, irrivera <ivanriverajofre@gmail.com> wrote:

>
> I'm using the default configuration... so it's the embedded Derby
> database.
> ODE is version 1.1, md5sum 8a7867eb6cc7bc093d753fe1e9b93750
> Iván Rivera
>

Could you please try with the coming 1.1.1 version? I've posted a RC1 here:

http://people.apache.org/~mriou/ode-1.1.1RC1/org/apache/ode/apache-ode-war/1.1.1RC1/

I have no real explanation for your problem but in this version we've
upgraded OpenJPA so I'm hoping it will fix your problem. It's the first time
I see it so there must be something atypical about your environment, I just
have no clue what can cause it.

Matthieu


>
>
> Matthieu Riou-5 wrote:
> >
> > Hi Iván,
> >
> > The generated query looks fairly weird:
> >
> > SELECT t0.DEPLOYDT, t0.DEPLOYER, t0.DIR, t1.DU, t1.PID, t1.STATE,
> t1.TYPE,
> > t1.VERSION FROM STORE_DU t0, STORE_PROCESS t1 WHERE
> > t0.NAME<http://t0.name/>= ? AND
> > t0.NAME <http://t0.name/> = t1.DU(+) ORDER BY t1.DU ASC
> >
> > My guess is that the DU(+) is what bothers the database. Which database
> > are
> > you using, is it the plain embedded Derby one? Also which version of ODE
> > do
> > you use?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Matthieu
> >
> > On Dec 14, 2007 10:47 AM, irrivera <ivanriverajofre@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >>
> >> Hi
> >> I've been trying to install Apache ODE and then to deploy a minimal
> BPEL
> >> process, but I've always got the same error and it looks that the BPEL
> >> process was never deployed.
> >> I tried with Apache Tomcat and with Jetty, and i got the same errors.
> >> I have searched for the exception message everywhere and haven't found
> >> anything about it.
> >>
> >> I'm doing it in a server with Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3
> >> (Taroon).
> >> I downloaded apache-ode-war-1.1.zip and then Apache Tomcat 5.5.25.
> >> JVM is jre1.5.0_13
> >> I uncompressed Apache Tomcat, then copied ode.war to webapps, and ran
> >> Tomcat. Everything perfect
> >>
> >> But when I copy any bpel process to webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes, the
> >> exception (at bottom) occurs.
> >> I supposed that it was a problem with Tomcat so I tried with Jetty
> >> 6.1.5and
> >> I got the same exception.
> >> I supposed that the BPEL process was wrong... so I created a new one
> ...
> >> and
> >> I got the same exception.
> >> I found a webpage with instructions step by step
> >> (http://www.infoq.com/articles/paul-brown-ode), I followed them ......
> >> the
> >> same exception occurs.
> >>
> >> I restarted Tomcat, because the exception says "counter may be reappear
> >> after restart" (counter is the name of the BPEL process). And
> everything
> >> looks ok... but when I execute something like:
> >>
> >> curl http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/counter/init?name=foo
> >>
> >> the response is:
> >> <soapenv:Reason
> >> xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"><soapenv:Text
> >> xml:lang="en-US">The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference
> >> (EPR)
> >> /ode/processes/counter/init?name=foo</soapenv:Text></soapenv:Reason>
> >>
> >> and at that moment.. in the tomcat log:
> >> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Checking for Service using target
> >> endpoint
> >> address : /ode/processes/counter/init?name=foo
> >> 15:32:03,463 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Checking for Service using
> target
> >> endpoint address : /ode/processes/counter/init?name=foo
> >> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found service in registry from name
> >> counter/init: null
> >> 15:32:03,470 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Found service in registry from
> >> name
> >> counter/init: null
> >>
> >>
> >> It is the only Tomcat running in that server. There's only one other
> >> little
> >> application in the same server: Oracle Application Server 10g, but
> >> there's
> >> no port conflict.
> >>
> >> Any help?
> >> Did I skip an important step?
> >> (another secondary problem is that I can't shutdown Tomcat unless I
> kill
> >> it)
> >> Thank you in advance
> >>
> >> Iván Rivera
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> The exception that appears when I deploy the bpel process is: (counter
> is
> >> the name of the bpel process)
> >>
> >>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>
> >> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) | Error synchronizing with data store;
> >> counter may be reappear after restart!
> >> 15:06:09,510 ERROR [ProcessStoreImpl] Error synchronizing with data
> >> store;
> >> counter may be reappear after restart!
> >> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Deployment of counter failed, aborting
> >> for
> >> now.
> >> org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: DbError
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.exec(ProcessStoreImpl.java:545)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:237)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.check(
> DeploymentPoller.java
> >> :144)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.access$300(
> >> DeploymentPoller.java:55)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller$PollingThread.run(
> >> DeploymentPoller.java:188)
> >> Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: <0.9.7-incubating
> >> nonfatal general error>
> >> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException:
> >> Syntax error: Encountered ")" at line 1, column 161. {SELECT
> t0.DEPLOYDT,
> >> t0.DEPLOYER, t0.DIR, t1.DU, t1.PID, t1.STATE, t1.TYPE, t1.VERSION FROM
> >> STORE_DU t0, STORE_PROCESS t1 WHERE t0.NAME = ? AND t0.NAME = t1.DU(+)
> >> ORDER
> >> BY t1.DU ASC} [code=30000, state=42X01]
> >>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(Unknown Source)
> >>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.exec(ProcessStoreImpl.java:543)
> >>        ... 4 more
> >> Caused by: <0.9.7-incubating nonfatal general error>
> >> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Syntax error:
> >> Encountered ")" at line 1, column 161. {SELECT t0.DEPLOYDT, t0.DEPLOYER
> ,
> >> t0.DIR, t1.DU, t1.PID, t1.STATE, t1.TYPE, t1.VERSION FROM STORE_DU t0,
> >> STORE_PROCESS t1 WHERE t0.NAME = ? AND t0.NAME = t1.DU(+) ORDER BY
> t1.DU
> >> ASC} [code=30000, state=42X01]
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionary.newStoreException(
> >> DBDictionary.java:3784)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java
> :97)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java
> :83)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java
> :59)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.initialize(
> >> JDBCStoreManager.java:260)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingStoreManager.initialize(
> >> DelegatingStoreManager.java:111)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.ROPStoreManager.initialize(
> ROPStoreManager.java
> >> :57)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.initialize(BrokerImpl.java:876)
> >>        at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.find(BrokerImpl.java
> :834)
> >>        at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.find(BrokerImpl.java
> :751)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.find(DelegatingBroker.java
> :172)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.find(
> >> EntityManagerImpl.java:349)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.store.jpa.ConfStoreConnectionJpa.getDeploymentUnit(
> >> ConfStoreConnectionJpa.java:64)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl$2.call(ProcessStoreImpl.java:240)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl$2.call(ProcessStoreImpl.java:238)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl$Callable.call(
> ProcessStoreImpl.java
> >> :702)
> >>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
> >>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
> >>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask
> (Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> >> Caused by: org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ReportingSQLException: Syntax
> >> error:
> >> Encountered ")" at line 1, column 161. {SELECT t0.DEPLOYDT, t0.DEPLOYER
> ,
> >> t0.DIR, t1.DU, t1.PID, t1.STATE, t1.TYPE, t1.VERSION FROM STORE_DU t0,
> >> STORE_PROCESS t1 WHERE t0.NAME = ? AND t0.NAME = t1.DU(+) ORDER BY
> t1.DU
> >> ASC} [code=30000, state=42X01]
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.wrap(
> >> LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:200)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.access$000(
> >> LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:56)
> >>        at
> >>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator$LoggingConnection.prepareStatement
> >> (LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:227)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(
> >> DelegatingConnection.java:163)
> >>        at
> >>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ConfiguringConnectionDecorator$ConfiguringConnection.prepareStatement
> >> (ConfiguringConnectionDecorator.java:140)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(
> >> DelegatingConnection.java:163)
> >>        at
> >>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager$RefCountConnection.prepareStatement
> >> (JDBCStoreManager.java:1308)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(
> >> DelegatingConnection.java:152)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLBuffer.prepareStatement(SQLBuffer.java
> :474)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLBuffer.prepareStatement(SQLBuffer.java
> :454)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.execute(SelectImpl.java:344)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.execute(SelectImpl.java:308)
> >>        at
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.getInitializeStateResult(
> >> JDBCStoreManager.java:376)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.initializeState(
> >> JDBCStoreManager.java:299)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.initialize(
> >> JDBCStoreManager.java:255)
> >>        ... 16 more
> >> 15:06:11,048 ERROR [DeploymentPoller] Deployment of counter failed,
> >> aborting
> >> for now.
> >> org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: DbError
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.exec(ProcessStoreImpl.java:545)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:237)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.check(
> DeploymentPoller.java
> >> :144)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.access$300(
> >> DeploymentPoller.java:55)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller$PollingThread.run(
> >> DeploymentPoller.java:188)
> >> Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: <0.9.7-incubating
> >> nonfatal general error>
> >> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException:
> >> Syntax error: Encountered ")" at line 1, column 161. {SELECT
> t0.DEPLOYDT,
> >> t0.DEPLOYER, t0.DIR, t1.DU, t1.PID, t1.STATE, t1.TYPE, t1.VERSION FROM
> >> STORE_DU t0, STORE_PROCESS t1 WHERE t0.NAME = ? AND t0.NAME = t1.DU(+)
> >> ORDER
> >> BY t1.DU ASC} [code=30000, state=42X01]
> >>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(Unknown Source)
> >>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.exec(ProcessStoreImpl.java:543)
> >>        ... 4 more
> >> Caused by: <0.9.7-incubating nonfatal general error>
> >> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Syntax error:
> >> Encountered ")" at line 1, column 161. {SELECT t0.DEPLOYDT, t0.DEPLOYER
> ,
> >> t0.DIR, t1.DU, t1.PID, t1.STATE, t1.TYPE, t1.VERSION FROM STORE_DU t0,
> >> STORE_PROCESS t1 WHERE t0.NAME = ? AND t0.NAME = t1.DU(+) ORDER BY
> t1.DU
> >> ASC} [code=30000, state=42X01]
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionary.newStoreException(
> >> DBDictionary.java:3784)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java
> :97)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java
> :83)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java
> :59)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.initialize(
> >> JDBCStoreManager.java:260)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingStoreManager.initialize(
> >> DelegatingStoreManager.java:111)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.ROPStoreManager.initialize(
> ROPStoreManager.java
> >> :57)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.initialize(BrokerImpl.java:876)
> >>        at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.find(BrokerImpl.java
> :834)
> >>        at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.find(BrokerImpl.java
> :751)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.find(DelegatingBroker.java
> :172)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.find(
> >> EntityManagerImpl.java:349)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.store.jpa.ConfStoreConnectionJpa.getDeploymentUnit(
> >> ConfStoreConnectionJpa.java:64)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl$2.call(ProcessStoreImpl.java:240)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl$2.call(ProcessStoreImpl.java:238)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl$Callable.call(
> ProcessStoreImpl.java
> >> :702)
> >>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
> >>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
> >>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask
> (Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> >> Caused by: org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ReportingSQLException: Syntax
> >> error:
> >> Encountered ")" at line 1, column 161. {SELECT t0.DEPLOYDT, t0.DEPLOYER
> ,
> >> t0.DIR, t1.DU, t1.PID, t1.STATE, t1.TYPE, t1.VERSION FROM STORE_DU t0,
> >> STORE_PROCESS t1 WHERE t0.NAME = ? AND t0.NAME = t1.DU(+) ORDER BY
> t1.DU
> >> ASC} [code=30000, state=42X01]
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.wrap(
> >> LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:200)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.access$000(
> >> LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:56)
> >>        at
> >>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator$LoggingConnection.prepareStatement
> >> (LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:227)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(
> >> DelegatingConnection.java:163)
> >>        at
> >>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ConfiguringConnectionDecorator$ConfiguringConnection.prepareStatement
> >> (ConfiguringConnectionDecorator.java:140)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(
> >> DelegatingConnection.java:163)
> >>        at
> >>
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager$RefCountConnection.prepareStatement
> >> (JDBCStoreManager.java:1308)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(
> >> DelegatingConnection.java:152)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLBuffer.prepareStatement(SQLBuffer.java
> :474)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLBuffer.prepareStatement(SQLBuffer.java
> :454)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.execute(SelectImpl.java:344)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.execute(SelectImpl.java:308)
> >>        at
> >>
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.getInitializeStateResult(
> >> JDBCStoreManager.java:376)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.initializeState(
> >> JDBCStoreManager.java:299)
> >>        at
> >> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.initialize(
> >> JDBCStoreManager.java:255)
> >>        ... 16 more
> >>
> >>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> --
> >> View this message in context:
> >>
> http://www.nabble.com/Deployment-of-%3Cbpelprocess%3E-failed%2C-aborting-for-now..-DbError-tp14339737p14339737.html
> >> Sent from the Apache Ode User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/Deployment-of-%3Cbpelprocess%3E-failed%2C-aborting-for-now..-DbError-tp14339737p14370261.html
> Sent from the Apache Ode User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message