ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: INTERNAL ERROR: No ENTRY for RESPONSE CHANNEL 69
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:14:32 GMT
Sounds to me like a transaction manager problem, when channels can't be
found it's usually a missing commit somewhere. Since it works on your
machine and not on the others, and also that problems with unfound channels
usually don't happen on normal configuration, I'd lean toward a
configuration problem. Which leads me to the questions: what is the
difference between you configuration and the configuration on your test
machine? Postgres? Are you running in internal, embedded or external mode?

Thanks,
Matthieu