ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: ode examples not running
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:27:47 GMT
On Dec 14, 2007 1:20 AM, henry human <henry_human@yahoo.de> wrote:

>  Hi guys
>  The problem was because of the library conflicts as Matthieu said.
>  I have a long time running web application under tomcat which is actually
> axis2 project conformed and used axis2 libraries.
>  I forced to reinstall and remove this application completely.
>  But now I can't install under tomcat-5.5.25 my application which I
> mentioned.
>  Have you any idea ?

Without knowing which library is in conflict is pretty hard. You should have
had a stacktrace before though that would have told where exactly was the
problem. Know which library is the culprit, you could overwrite the one with
the oldest version with the newer one. Alternatively if your other app is a
standard Axis2 then upgrading it to Axis2 1.3 would probably work.

Cheers,
Matthieu