ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Howto Control Number of BPEL Instances
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:18:59 GMT
If you want to throttle in terms of throughput I would just set a limit on
the thread pool by setting it with:

ode-jbi.threads.pool.size

If you really want to limit the number of instances, we some sort of
throttling interceptor but I had to deactivate it recently due to a
suboptimal implementation in the way it was counting instances. That would
be fairly quick to fix though if you need it.

Cheers,
Matthieu