ode-user mailing list archives

From <Juergen.Schumac...@empolis.com>
Subject RE: Memory consumption of in-memory processes
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:45:43 GMT
Hi,

now that I've switched my implementation from trunk to the
APACHE_ODE_1.1 branch (and patching ...memdao.ProcessDaoImpl
which still refers to the now missing TIME_TO_LIVE constant ;-),
all seems to work fine even with the default TIME_TO_LIVE value (a
bit slower, though, but that's not a problem). So probably my main
mistake was choosing the wrong directory from your repository.
Sorry for that, but I used it because http://ode.apache.org/source-code.html
refers to the trunk only for getting the source code.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the quick help!

Cheers,
Juergen