ode-user mailing list archives

From henry human <henry_hu...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: ode examples not running
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:31:12 GMT
there is such file (HelloWorld2.deployed) under weapps/ode/processes.
But still i get the same error, that the service can not be found!!

strange:
I am wondering , why there is no where ( in wsdl, bpel and deploy  file) any entry for service
calls "helloWorld"
Hier is f.i. the deploy.xml:
********************************
<process name="pns:HelloWorld2">
        <active>true</active>
        <provide partnerLink="helloPartnerLink">
            <service name="wns:HelloService" port="HelloPort"/>
        </provide>
    </process>
But changing the url does not helped too
 (http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld2
or http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/HelloWorld2
 or http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/HelloWorld
 ..
 )
 ??

Alex Boisvert <boisvert@intalio.com> schrieb: Hi Henry,

You should check if the HelloWorld process is present and deployed (there
should be a HelloWorld.deployed file) under tomcat/webapps/ode/processes.

alex

On 12/13/07, henry human  wrote:

> Hi
>
>   I have ode1.1 installed in tomcat-5.5.25\webapps
>
>   I can access ODE via browser http://localhost:8080/ode
>   The content of the ode example directory are in the ode process
> directory too.
>
>   Sending a message to the hellowold process I become soap fault message,
> that the service cab not be found:
>   **********************************************************
>   1) the command
>   sendsoap http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld/../HelloWorld2/testRequest.soap
>
>   2) the error
>

>   soapenv:Client
>
>   The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference
>   (EPR) http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld/
>

>   ************************************************************
>   info:
>   Looking  under service list (
> http://localhost:8080/ode/services/listServices) there are no entry for
> helloworld or other examples as service??A new installation did not help!?
>
>   Guide me please in this issue

> Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? Versuchen Sie´s
> mit dem  neuen Yahoo! Mail.

Ihr erstes Fernweh? Wo gibt es den schönsten Strand.