ode-user mailing list archives

From SĀŽebastien Mosser <mos...@polytech.unice.fr>
Subject Re: ode examples not running
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 19:16:41 GMT

>> Sorry I missed that part in your first e-mail. Then the deployments most
>> probably fails. Check the console and the logs to see if you have any
>> exception. You might need to set the debug levels to DEBUG as well to get
>> more information. Also you might want to try with a clean Tomcat 5.5installation,
if you have additional libraries in the common directories of
>> Tomcat you could have some jar version conflicts.
>>

> Oh also, any space in your directory structure?

I first try to deploy ODE inside Tomcat, with same issues ! I finally
switch to Jetty as it was for a lab session set-up, but it seems that
there is a real problem between latest versions of Tomcat and ODE.

Cheers,

--
  Sebastian Mosser
  EPU Polytech'Nice - Sophia Antipolis, Bureau 314