ode-user mailing list archives

From SĀŽebastien Mosser <mos...@polytech.unice.fr>
Subject Still in trouble with variable assignement
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 19:22:02 GMT
Hi everybody.

As far as I am, my sample BPEL process is compliant with bpelc compiler,
and can be deployed (thanks to Matthieu & Alex) into ODE. Well, job's
done ? no :'(.

I'm trying to move some information from one variable to another one.
And the job fails with a 'selection falilure' exception :
mosser@asmodeus:~$ curl
"http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/GetConvertedStockValue/process?money=EUR&company=AAPL"

| xmllint -
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<faultstring>{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure

No results for expression:
{OXPath10Expression/ns0:companyCode}</faultstring>

I'm assigning following Eclipse BPEL Designer, but produced code seem's
to be correct, as far as I understand BPEL processes (!).

Having a quick ride inside your FAQ, I saw that variables must be
initialized with literal value before assignment. So, here we go :

<bpws:assign name="BuildStockInvocationMessage" validate="no">
   <bpws:copy>
     <bpws:from>
       <bpws:literal>0</bpws:literal>
     </bpws:from>
     <bpws:to part="parameters" variable="StockRequest">
       <bpws:query
queryLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath1.0"><![CDATA[/ns0:companyCode]]></bpws:query>
     </bpws:to>
   </bpws:copy>
</bpws:assign>

And here I am : same result ! I think it's a PIBCK trouble (Problem Is
Between Chair and Keyboard), but it makes me dizzy ...

PS : if you're interested in, I'm writing a full Lab Session
(engineering school in Sophia Antipolis) about WSOA using ODE as
orchestration engine. I'm afraid it's in french but it could help, isn't
it ?

Cheers,

--
  Sebastian