ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From S?ebastien Mosser <mos...@polytech.unice.fr>
Subject NullPointerException at process deployment
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 14:05:00 GMT
Dear everybody.

I'm a "newbe" in ODE World, but I've got a serious problem trying to 
deploy a BPEL process in ODE (typically a Null pointer exception !).


I wrote a simple process using Eclipse BPEL Designer, providing one 
service and invoking two others.

My process is described in BPEL in GetConvertedValue.bpel, and WSDL 
interface can be found in GetConvertedValue.wsdl. Eclipse generate a new 
WSDL file dealing with process artefacts, auto-generated.

This process 'try' to invoke two partners :
   - Stock (StockService.wsdl)
   - Convert (ConvertService.wsdl)

I know that I have to bind each partnerLink to endpoints in my 
deploy.xml descriptor. So, I wrote such binding in 'deploy.xml'.

When I try to deploy the directory in my ODE installation (which is 
supposed to work using the 'counter' tutorial), basically copying my 
directory into '/opt/jetty-6.1.6/webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes', I 
encounter the following error :

> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Deployment of GetConvertedStockValue failed, aborting
for now.
> org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: Deployment failed within the engine.
>         at org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:291)
>         at org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.check(DeploymentPoller.java:144)
>         at org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.access$300(DeploymentPoller.java:55)
>         at org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller$PollingThread.run(DeploymentPoller.java:188)
> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEAxisService.extractServiceName(ODEAxisService.java:128)
>         at org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEAxisService.createService(ODEAxisService.java:60)
>         at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.createService(ODEServer.java:299)
>         at org.apache.ode.axis2.BindingContextImpl.activateMyRoleEndpoint(BindingContextImpl.java:59)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.activate(BpelProcess.java:442)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.registerProcess(BpelEngineImpl.java:221)
>         at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.register(BpelServerImpl.java:275)
>         at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.handleEvent(ODEServer.java:526)
>         at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.access$100(ODEServer.java:70)
>         at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer$ProcessStoreListenerImpl.onProcessStoreEvent(ODEServer.java:512)
>         at org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.fireEvent(ProcessStoreImpl.java:501)
>         at org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.fireStateChange(ProcessStoreImpl.java:507)
>         at org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:284)
>         ... 3 more

After a quick search inside this mailing list archive, It seems to be a 
deploy.xml trouble ... but I think I miss a point inside it !

Thanks by advance.

-- 
  Sebastien Mosser
  EPU Polytech'Nice - Sophia Antipolis, Bureau 314
  CNRS / I3S / Rainbow - http://rainbow.i3s.unice.fr/~mosser

Mime
View raw message