ode-user mailing list archives

From arman danesh <daneshar...@yahoo.com>
Subject ODE and UTF8
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 10:29:24 GMT
  Dear friends,

 I am using Intalio Community Edition and I faced to a problem. I report them this problem
but I didn't get a suitable reply. Therefore, I decided to report my problem to this mailing
list because Intalio Community Edition is based on Apache ODE and I hope to find a solution.

 I have designed a form in Intalio Xform Designer and used it in a process. When I deploy
this the process and fill out the fields in Persian(Farsi) language and submit them form,
instead of Persian characters, the question character (?) is shown. Note that the character
set of web browser is UTF8 and I tried it in two different computers.
  It seams that Apache ODE does not support UTF8. In that so?
  I know that Intalio is using Orbeon in the server side to support XForm. Does Apache ODE
too is using Orbeon? Maybe this problem is for Orbeon.

  Arman