ode-user mailing list archives

From henry human <henry_hu...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: ode examples not running
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 16:20:44 GMT
I see know , that the deployed file (HelloWorld2.deployed, MagicSession.deployed, DynPartner.deployed..)
are created, but
they are  zero bytes big (0 bytes)!!!!??

henry human <henry_human@yahoo.de> schrieb: yes, i tried it without the "/" at the end
which was by mistake there!
Still i have the ..not found error!!!!!??
any other idea??

PS:thanks for the description of URL!

Alex Boisvert  schrieb: On 12/13/07, henry human  wrote:

> there is such file (HelloWorld2.deployed) under weapps/ode/processes.
> But still i get the same error, that the service can not be found!!
>
> strange:
> I am wondering , why there is no where ( in wsdl, bpel and deploy  file)
> any entry for service calls "helloWorld"

The URL is defined in HelloWorld2.wsdl

Did you try this URL?  (without the "/" at the end, from your previous
message)

http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloWorld

Alex

Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? Versuchen Sie´s mit dem  neuen
Yahoo! Mail.

Ihre erste Baustelle? Wissenswertes für Bastler und Hobby Handwerker.