ode-user mailing list archives

From "Wiley-Cordone, Peter" <PWileyCord...@divinvest.com>
Subject RE: Getting a WS-BEPL file to access a web service that isn't running under ODE
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 19:27:01 GMT
Alex,

Thanks for your help.  I really appreciate it.

I'm getting the error below:

ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Deployment of DBDirect failed, aborting
for now.
org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: Deployment failed within the
engine.
	at
org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:291)
	at
org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.check(DeploymentPoller.java
:144)
	at
org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.access$300(DeploymentPoller
..java:55)
	at
org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller$PollingThread.run(Deploymen
tPoller.java:188)
Caused by: org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.BpelEngineException: Error in
deployment descriptor for process
{http://ode/bpel/unit-test}CalculationRequest-31; reference to unknown
partner link pns:calculationServicePartnerLink

It seems it can't find the partner link.  I tried prefixing with the pns
namespace, but I still get the error.

I've got the partner links defined in my bepl file:

   <partnerLinks>
      <partnerLink name="helloPartnerLink"
         partnerLinkType="test:HelloPartnerLinkType"
         myRole="me" />

      <partnerLink name="calculationServicePartnerLink"
         partnerLinkType="test:CalculationServicePartnerLinkType"
         partnerRole="requestor"
	 initializePartnerRole="no"/>
   </partnerLinks>

And the partner link types defined in the wsdl file
CalculationRequest.wsdl

   <plnk:partnerLinkType name="HelloPartnerLinkType">
       <plnk:role name="me" portType="tns:HelloPortType"/>
       <plnk:role name="you" portType="tns:HelloPortType"/>
   </plnk:partnerLinkType>

   <plnk:partnerLinkType name="CalculationServicePartnerLinkType">
	<plnk:role name="requestor"
portType="calcEngine:CalculationService" />
   </plnk:partnerLinkType>

Am I messing up a namespace prefix somewhere?

Thanks again.

Peter