ode-user mailing list archives

From René Bos <r....@pagelink.nl>
Subject RE: INTERNAL ERROR: No ENTRY for RESPONSE CHANNEL 69
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2007 12:42:53 GMT
Yeah I also searched for a difference between the two configurations! But could not find anything.
One difference was the Java versions, 5 and 6. But it don't work with both of them on the
working machine. Another differnce is Win 2000 vs Win XP on the testmachine but that don't
have to be a problem I think. Another thing is that the testmachine is a lot faster, more
RAM and 2 cores.

The strange thing is that I copied the entire Tomcat folder from my machine to the testmachien
(to the same location) and also copied the used databases. But then the problems still exists.

I remember now something that could be usefull to. When the error comes up, in the message
exchange table a UKNOWN_ENDPOINT status is set to the message. But after some time (more than
half a hour) when I restarted tomcat, some of the UKNOWN_ENDPOINT's were processed. Not all.
That happend to me some times..

I'm not at work at the moment but I think we used (on both machines because they are copies):
ode-axis2.db.mode=EXTERNAL
ode-axis2.db.ext.dataSource=java:comp/env/jdbc/OdeDS

And OdeDS is configured in Tomcat 5.5.23.

At the moment I'm thinking of a timing problem or something. But I find it very strange!
I have a database dump (SQL) with 3 processes deployed, but only with one process instance.
And that process instances failed with the error. Maybe you can do something with that?

Thanks!
   Rene