ode-user mailing list archives

From René Bos <r....@pagelink.nl>
Subject FW: INTERNAL ERROR: No ENTRY for RESPONSE CHANNEL 69
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:15:57 GMT
The tomcat log was not attached, now it is!

Rene

________________________________

From: René Bos [mailto:r.bos@pagelink.nl]
Sent: vrijdag 14 december 2007 17:13
To: user@ode.apache.org
Subject: INTERNAL ERROR: No ENTRY for RESPONSE CHANNEL 69

Hello!

I have a problem with two of my processes. I'm running Ode 1.1 with a PostgreSQL database.
I attached one of the processes so you can see the BPEL code. I attached also the error.

The error appears sometimes when I do the following calls:

Initiate

saveOrAanbieden with completionValue save

saveOrAanbieden with completionValue aanbieden

Or when I do:

Initiate

saveOrAanbieden with completionValue aanbieden

approveOrDisapprove with completionValue disapprove

saveOrAanbieden with completionValue aanbieden or save

The strange thing is the problem does not exists on my local workstation, but it does on another
testing machine!

On the testing machine it sometimes does show up, other times not...

Can you tell me if something is fixed in this area? Or can you help me by checking my process/reproduce
it..

Rene