ode-user mailing list archives

From René Bos <r....@pagelink.nl>
Subject INTERNAL ERROR: No ENTRY for RESPONSE CHANNEL 69
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:12:37 GMT
Hello!

I have a problem with two of my processes. I'm running Ode 1.1 with a PostgreSQL database.
I attached one of the processes so you can see the BPEL code. I attached also the error.

The error appears sometimes when I do the following calls:

Initiate

saveOrAanbieden with completionValue save

saveOrAanbieden with completionValue aanbieden

Or when I do:

Initiate

saveOrAanbieden with completionValue aanbieden

approveOrDisapprove with completionValue disapprove

saveOrAanbieden with completionValue aanbieden or save

The strange thing is the problem does not exists on my local workstation, but it does on another
testing machine!

On the testing machine it sometimes does show up, other times not...

Can you tell me if something is fixed in this area? Or can you help me by checking my process/reproduce
it..

Rene