ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From irrivera <ivanriverajo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment of <bpelprocess> failed, aborting for now.. DbError
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:20:01 GMT

I'm using the default configuration... so it's the embedded Derby database.
ODE is version 1.1, md5sum 8a7867eb6cc7bc093d753fe1e9b93750
Iván Rivera


Matthieu Riou-5 wrote:
> 
> Hi Iván,
> 
> The generated query looks fairly weird:
> 
> SELECT t0.DEPLOYDT, t0.DEPLOYER, t0.DIR, t1.DU, t1.PID, t1.STATE, t1.TYPE,
> t1.VERSION FROM STORE_DU t0, STORE_PROCESS t1 WHERE
> t0.NAME<http://t0.name/>= ? AND
> t0.NAME <http://t0.name/> = t1.DU(+) ORDER BY t1.DU ASC
> 
> My guess is that the DU(+) is what bothers the database. Which database
> are
> you using, is it the plain embedded Derby one? Also which version of ODE
> do
> you use?
> 
> Thanks,
> Matthieu
> 
> On Dec 14, 2007 10:47 AM, irrivera <ivanriverajofre@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>>
>> Hi
>> I've been trying to install Apache ODE and then to deploy a minimal BPEL
>> process, but I've always got the same error and it looks that the BPEL
>> process was never deployed.
>> I tried with Apache Tomcat and with Jetty, and i got the same errors.
>> I have searched for the exception message everywhere and haven't found
>> anything about it.
>>
>> I'm doing it in a server with Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3
>> (Taroon).
>> I downloaded apache-ode-war-1.1.zip and then Apache Tomcat 5.5.25.
>> JVM is jre1.5.0_13
>> I uncompressed Apache Tomcat, then copied ode.war to webapps, and ran
>> Tomcat. Everything perfect
>>
>> But when I copy any bpel process to webapps/ode/WEB-INF/processes, the
>> exception (at bottom) occurs.
>> I supposed that it was a problem with Tomcat so I tried with Jetty
>> 6.1.5and
>> I got the same exception.
>> I supposed that the BPEL process was wrong... so I created a new one ...
>> and
>> I got the same exception.
>> I found a webpage with instructions step by step
>> (http://www.infoq.com/articles/paul-brown-ode), I followed them ......
>> the
>> same exception occurs.
>>
>> I restarted Tomcat, because the exception says "counter may be reappear
>> after restart" (counter is the name of the BPEL process). And everything
>> looks ok... but when I execute something like:
>>
>> curl http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/counter/init?name=foo
>>
>> the response is:
>> <soapenv:Reason
>> xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"><soapenv:Text
>> xml:lang="en-US">The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference
>> (EPR)
>> /ode/processes/counter/init?name=foo</soapenv:Text></soapenv:Reason>
>>
>> and at that moment.. in the tomcat log:
>> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Checking for Service using target
>> endpoint
>> address : /ode/processes/counter/init?name=foo
>> 15:32:03,463 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Checking for Service using target
>> endpoint address : /ode/processes/counter/init?name=foo
>> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found service in registry from name
>> counter/init: null
>> 15:32:03,470 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Found service in registry from
>> name
>> counter/init: null
>>
>>
>> It is the only Tomcat running in that server. There's only one other
>> little
>> application in the same server: Oracle Application Server 10g, but
>> there's
>> no port conflict.
>>
>> Any help?
>> Did I skip an important step?
>> (another secondary problem is that I can't shutdown Tomcat unless I kill
>> it)
>> Thank you in advance
>>
>> Iván Rivera
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> The exception that appears when I deploy the bpel process is: (counter is
>> the name of the bpel process)
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) | Error synchronizing with data store;
>> counter may be reappear after restart!
>> 15:06:09,510 ERROR [ProcessStoreImpl] Error synchronizing with data
>> store;
>> counter may be reappear after restart!
>> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Deployment of counter failed, aborting
>> for
>> now.
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: DbError
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.exec(ProcessStoreImpl.java:545)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:237)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.check(DeploymentPoller.java
>> :144)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.access$300(
>> DeploymentPoller.java:55)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller$PollingThread.run(
>> DeploymentPoller.java:188)
>> Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: <0.9.7-incubating
>> nonfatal general error>
>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException:
>> Syntax error: Encountered ")" at line 1, column 161. {SELECT t0.DEPLOYDT,
>> t0.DEPLOYER, t0.DIR, t1.DU, t1.PID, t1.STATE, t1.TYPE, t1.VERSION FROM
>> STORE_DU t0, STORE_PROCESS t1 WHERE t0.NAME = ? AND t0.NAME = t1.DU(+)
>> ORDER
>> BY t1.DU ASC} [code=30000, state=42X01]
>>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(Unknown Source)
>>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.exec(ProcessStoreImpl.java:543)
>>        ... 4 more
>> Caused by: <0.9.7-incubating nonfatal general error>
>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Syntax error:
>> Encountered ")" at line 1, column 161. {SELECT t0.DEPLOYDT, t0.DEPLOYER,
>> t0.DIR, t1.DU, t1.PID, t1.STATE, t1.TYPE, t1.VERSION FROM STORE_DU t0,
>> STORE_PROCESS t1 WHERE t0.NAME = ? AND t0.NAME = t1.DU(+) ORDER BY t1.DU
>> ASC} [code=30000, state=42X01]
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionary.newStoreException(
>> DBDictionary.java:3784)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java:97)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java:83)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java:59)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.initialize(
>> JDBCStoreManager.java:260)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingStoreManager.initialize(
>> DelegatingStoreManager.java:111)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.ROPStoreManager.initialize(ROPStoreManager.java
>> :57)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.initialize(BrokerImpl.java:876)
>>        at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.find(BrokerImpl.java:834)
>>        at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.find(BrokerImpl.java:751)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.find(DelegatingBroker.java:172)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.find(
>> EntityManagerImpl.java:349)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.store.jpa.ConfStoreConnectionJpa.getDeploymentUnit(
>> ConfStoreConnectionJpa.java:64)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl$2.call(ProcessStoreImpl.java:240)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl$2.call(ProcessStoreImpl.java:238)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl$Callable.call(ProcessStoreImpl.java
>> :702)
>>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
>>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
>>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
>> Source)
>>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
>> Source)
>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>> Caused by: org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ReportingSQLException: Syntax
>> error:
>> Encountered ")" at line 1, column 161. {SELECT t0.DEPLOYDT, t0.DEPLOYER,
>> t0.DIR, t1.DU, t1.PID, t1.STATE, t1.TYPE, t1.VERSION FROM STORE_DU t0,
>> STORE_PROCESS t1 WHERE t0.NAME = ? AND t0.NAME = t1.DU(+) ORDER BY t1.DU
>> ASC} [code=30000, state=42X01]
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.wrap(
>> LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:200)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.access$000(
>> LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:56)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator$LoggingConnection.prepareStatement
>> (LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:227)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(
>> DelegatingConnection.java:163)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ConfiguringConnectionDecorator$ConfiguringConnection.prepareStatement
>> (ConfiguringConnectionDecorator.java:140)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(
>> DelegatingConnection.java:163)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager$RefCountConnection.prepareStatement
>> (JDBCStoreManager.java:1308)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(
>> DelegatingConnection.java:152)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLBuffer.prepareStatement(SQLBuffer.java:474)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLBuffer.prepareStatement(SQLBuffer.java:454)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.execute(SelectImpl.java:344)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.execute(SelectImpl.java:308)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.getInitializeStateResult(
>> JDBCStoreManager.java:376)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.initializeState(
>> JDBCStoreManager.java:299)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.initialize(
>> JDBCStoreManager.java:255)
>>        ... 16 more
>> 15:06:11,048 ERROR [DeploymentPoller] Deployment of counter failed,
>> aborting
>> for now.
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: DbError
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.exec(ProcessStoreImpl.java:545)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:237)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.check(DeploymentPoller.java
>> :144)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.access$300(
>> DeploymentPoller.java:55)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller$PollingThread.run(
>> DeploymentPoller.java:188)
>> Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: <0.9.7-incubating
>> nonfatal general error>
>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException:
>> Syntax error: Encountered ")" at line 1, column 161. {SELECT t0.DEPLOYDT,
>> t0.DEPLOYER, t0.DIR, t1.DU, t1.PID, t1.STATE, t1.TYPE, t1.VERSION FROM
>> STORE_DU t0, STORE_PROCESS t1 WHERE t0.NAME = ? AND t0.NAME = t1.DU(+)
>> ORDER
>> BY t1.DU ASC} [code=30000, state=42X01]
>>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(Unknown Source)
>>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.exec(ProcessStoreImpl.java:543)
>>        ... 4 more
>> Caused by: <0.9.7-incubating nonfatal general error>
>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Syntax error:
>> Encountered ")" at line 1, column 161. {SELECT t0.DEPLOYDT, t0.DEPLOYER,
>> t0.DIR, t1.DU, t1.PID, t1.STATE, t1.TYPE, t1.VERSION FROM STORE_DU t0,
>> STORE_PROCESS t1 WHERE t0.NAME = ? AND t0.NAME = t1.DU(+) ORDER BY t1.DU
>> ASC} [code=30000, state=42X01]
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionary.newStoreException(
>> DBDictionary.java:3784)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java:97)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java:83)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore(SQLExceptions.java:59)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.initialize(
>> JDBCStoreManager.java:260)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingStoreManager.initialize(
>> DelegatingStoreManager.java:111)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.ROPStoreManager.initialize(ROPStoreManager.java
>> :57)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.initialize(BrokerImpl.java:876)
>>        at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.find(BrokerImpl.java:834)
>>        at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.find(BrokerImpl.java:751)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.find(DelegatingBroker.java:172)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.find(
>> EntityManagerImpl.java:349)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.store.jpa.ConfStoreConnectionJpa.getDeploymentUnit(
>> ConfStoreConnectionJpa.java:64)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl$2.call(ProcessStoreImpl.java:240)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl$2.call(ProcessStoreImpl.java:238)
>>        at
>> org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl$Callable.call(ProcessStoreImpl.java
>> :702)
>>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
>>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
>>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
>> Source)
>>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
>> Source)
>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>> Caused by: org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ReportingSQLException: Syntax
>> error:
>> Encountered ")" at line 1, column 161. {SELECT t0.DEPLOYDT, t0.DEPLOYER,
>> t0.DIR, t1.DU, t1.PID, t1.STATE, t1.TYPE, t1.VERSION FROM STORE_DU t0,
>> STORE_PROCESS t1 WHERE t0.NAME = ? AND t0.NAME = t1.DU(+) ORDER BY t1.DU
>> ASC} [code=30000, state=42X01]
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.wrap(
>> LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:200)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.access$000(
>> LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:56)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator$LoggingConnection.prepareStatement
>> (LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:227)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(
>> DelegatingConnection.java:163)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ConfiguringConnectionDecorator$ConfiguringConnection.prepareStatement
>> (ConfiguringConnectionDecorator.java:140)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(
>> DelegatingConnection.java:163)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager$RefCountConnection.prepareStatement
>> (JDBCStoreManager.java:1308)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingConnection.prepareStatement(
>> DelegatingConnection.java:152)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLBuffer.prepareStatement(SQLBuffer.java:474)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLBuffer.prepareStatement(SQLBuffer.java:454)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.execute(SelectImpl.java:344)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.execute(SelectImpl.java:308)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.getInitializeStateResult(
>> JDBCStoreManager.java:376)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.initializeState(
>> JDBCStoreManager.java:299)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.initialize(
>> JDBCStoreManager.java:255)
>>        ... 16 more
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://www.nabble.com/Deployment-of-%3Cbpelprocess%3E-failed%2C-aborting-for-now..-DbError-tp14339737p14339737.html
>> Sent from the Apache Ode User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Deployment-of-%3Cbpelprocess%3E-failed%2C-aborting-for-now..-DbError-tp14339737p14370261.html
Sent from the Apache Ode User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message