ode-user mailing list archives

From Paul Polydoras <p.polydo...@di.uoa.gr>
Subject Re: Use of External Services
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:29:10 GMT

Hi Alex,

thanks a lot for you valuable and lightning-fast help. I was too
careless to notice in the public documentation that I should use
<invoke> instead of <provide> for external services, in the deployment
file. Now, everything works perfectly fine :)

Regarding the lack of URL support in the WSDL import statements, I
consider it an extremely useful feature, in the case that one does not
own all of the services that his/her BPEL document invokes, which is the
usual case in WANs and open architectures. I certainly agree with you on
the effectiveness of storing the various WSDLs locally, but this is not
always possible. Anyway... this conversation could continue on the
developer's list.

Thanks again for your help,
Best Regards,
   Paul.