ode-user mailing list archives

From "Jackson, Douglas" <djack...@ugs.com>
Subject Failure when deploying HelloWorld2 process to ode in weblogic 9.2
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:46:51 GMT
Hi!
I am just getting started with Ode and I am feeling some pain. :)

I got the HelloWorld2 BPEL process to work on TomCat 6.0, and then ran
into a deployment problem with my first attempt at deploying a process.
The
error message wasn't particularly informative, so I thought I would try
to debug it remotely and could not figure out how to enable remote
debugging
with the tomcat.exe.  So, I deployed the ode war to weblogic and
tried to deploy the HelloWorld2 process there along with the other
examples,
and they all failed with the following trace.

I suspect that this must be due to some version of the xml parser
conflicting with the one Ode wants to use.  Has anyone encountered this
before?
Thanks in advance,
-Doug.

org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: Deploy failed;
file:/D:/ode-war/WEB-INF/processes/HelloWo
rld2/HelloWorld2.bpel:0: error: [BpelParseErr] Error parsing BPEL
process: the BPEL is either malfor
med or is invalid.
        at
org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:169)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.check(DeploymentPoller.java
:144)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.access$300(DeploymentPoller
.java:55)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller$PollingThread.run(Deploymen
tPoller.java:188)

Caused by: org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.api.CompilationException:
file:/D:/ode-war/WEB-INF/processes
/HelloWorld2/HelloWorld2.bpel:0: error: [BpelParseErr] Error parsing
BPEL process: the BPEL is eithe
r malformed or is invalid.
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:321)
        at
org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(DeploymentUnitDir.java:16
1)
        at
org.apache.ode.store.DeploymentUnitDir.compile(DeploymentUnitDir.java:12
5)
        at
org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:165)
        ... 3 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Internal compiler error
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.bom.BpelObjectFactory.createBpelObject(Bpel
ObjectFactory.jav
a:277)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.bom.BpelObjectFactory.parse(BpelObjectFacto
ry.java:307)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:317)
        ... 6 more
Method)
        at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorA
ccessorImpl.java:
39)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingCons
tructorAccessorIm
pl.java:27)
        at
java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.bom.BpelObjectFactory.createBpelObject(Bpel
ObjectFactory.jav
a:273)
        ... 8 more
Caused by: java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.apache.xerces.dom.AttrNSImpl.getTextContent()Ljava/lan
g/String;
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.bom.BpelObject.initNSContext(BpelObject.jav
a:268)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.bom.BpelObject.<init>(BpelObject.java:65)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.bom.JoinFailureSuppressor.<init>(JoinFailur
eSuppressor.java:
33)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.bom.Scope.<init>(Scope.java:40)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.bom.Process.<init>(Process.java:38)
        ... 13 more