ode-user mailing list archives

From "EXTERNAL Schmid Markus (Diplomand; CI/TMP)" <external.Markus.Schm...@de.bosch.com>
Subject AW: Calling remote service without partnerlink
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:27:11 GMT
 Hi,

thanks for the fast answer

Ok but if I have to declare a partnerlink how can I refer to a wsdl
which does not provide a partnerlinktype and which I cannot change?

  <wsdl:message name="acceptMessageRequest">
  <wsdl:part name="in0" type="xsd:string" />
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="acceptMessageResponse">
  <wsdl:part name="acceptMessageReturn" type="xsd:string" />
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:portType name="_Proxy6">
  <wsdl:operation name="acceptMessage" parameterOrder="in0">
  <wsdl:input message="impl:acceptMessageRequest"
name="acceptMessageRequest" />
  <wsdl:output message="impl:acceptMessageResponse"
name="acceptMessageResponse" />
  </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>
  <wsdl:binding name="LogSoapBinding" type="impl:_Proxy6">
  <wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc"
transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" />
  <wsdl:operation name="acceptMessage">
  <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction="" />
  <wsdl:input name="acceptMessageRequest">
  <wsdlsoap:body
namespace="http://DefaultNamespace" use="encoded" />
  </wsdl:input>
  <wsdl:output name="acceptMessageResponse">
  <wsdlsoap:body
namespace="http://CentralServices_Se2889.dev1.com" use="encoded" />
  </wsdl:output>
  </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
  <wsdl:service name="_Proxy6Service">
  <wsdl:port binding="impl:LogSoapBinding" name="Log">
  <wsdlsoap:address location="http://Se2889.dev1.com:8089/services/Log"
/>
  </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>