ode-user mailing list archives

From "EXTERNAL Schmid Markus (Diplomand; CI/TMP)" <external.Markus.Schm...@de.bosch.com>
Subject Calling remote service without partnerlink
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:45:37 GMT
Hi,

I did some manual-working for an upcoming issue but couldn't figure this
out:
Several remote services, which I want to call, expose a wsdl but the
wsdl contains no partnerlink.
I have no further influence on this services.
They provide
message, porttype, binding (with operation) and a service (with address)

Using an invoke I always have to provide a partnerlink ( so it seems to
me as it looks in the specs ) so how can I construct an invoke for this
service using only the provided information, maybe with an example?
Guess that nobody asked this question before means it must be really
basic. I'm sorry for bothering you with that.
I think it might be necessary to write a "dummywsdl" for my bpel and
include a partnerlink there so I can refer to it in the deploy.xml?

I use Servicemix 3.1.2 with ODE 1.1

Thanks for your help and support.
Markus