ode-user mailing list archives

From "EXTERNAL Schmid Markus (Diplomand; CI/TMP)" <external.Markus.Schm...@de.bosch.com>
Subject some Question - calling service defined in xbean.xml by bpel
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:51:53 GMT
Hi there,

I had a look at the file-binding and other binding examples in
servicemix.
I was wondering how to access a service in ode/bpel which I can define
using an xbean.xml.
The Service looks something like the a poller/writer example:

<beans xmlns:file="http://servicemix.apache.org/file/1.0"
       xmlns:projektordner="urn:servicemix:Projekte:Nachrichten">
<file:sender service="projektordner:file"
             endpoint="sender"
             directory="C:\\schmid\\Projekte\\Archiv\\Nachrichtenlog" />
<file:poller service="projektordner:file"
             endpoint="poller"
             file="C:\\schmid\\Projekte\\Archiv\\In"
             targetService="projektordner:file"
             targetEndpoint="sender"/>
</beans>

Is this a "lightweight-container" (I think so, but I am not sure)?
I could not find a description on how to use the xbeans correctly
especially how to deploy them. Can someone
please point me a spec or something like that?

in other xbeans I can define the targetservice and targetendpoint to
transfer messages. When using bpel I seem to need a
partnerlink with lots of definitions (port, porttype..) to send a
message to a service (invoke) is this always this way?
Is it possible to invoke the service projektordner:file by using bpel?

thanks in advance
Markus