ode-user mailing list archives

From "EXTERNAL Schmid Markus (Diplomand; CI/TMP)" <external.Markus.Schm...@de.bosch.com>
Subject passed integer ignored by if-condition
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 08:18:12 GMT
Hi there,

I have a bpel project with ODE 1.1 and ServiceMix 3.1.2.
Please see the snippets below for further Information.

My Service is called with an integer which is to be tested against a fix
value in an if-condition.
The value seems to be ignored and the else-case is always called. If I
enter the value directly, the conditions are handled correctly. The
value is available in the service, at least I can attach it to the
response.
Can anyone give me a clue please?

WSDL:
..
            <element name="RegMessageRequest">
                <complexType>
                    <all>
                        <element name="text" type="string"/>
                        <element name="Zahl" type="integer"/>

                    </all>
                </complexType>
            </element>

BPEL:
    <variables>
        <variable messageType="regns:RegMessageRequest"
name="varRegRequest"/>
        <variable messageType="regns:RegMessageResponse"
name="varRegResponse"/>
        <variable type="xsd:string" name="varText" />
        <variable type="xsd:integer" name="varZahl" />
        <variable type="xsd:string" name="varResponse" />
    </variables>
        <copy>
	        <from>$varRegRequest.body/regns:Zahl</from>
	        <to variable="varZahl"/>
       </copy>
        <if name="CheckZahl">
        	<condition>$varZahl &lt; 100 </condition>
        		<assign name="assign_1">
        			<copy>
        			<from>' less than 100 '</from>
        			<to>$varResponse</to>