ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Problem with multiple concurrent clients
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 19:57:55 GMT
On Nov 28, 2007 10:03 AM, Paul Brown <paulrbrown@gmail.com> wrote:

> This bit:
>
> Scheduled job failed; jobDetail={type=INVOKE_INTERNAL,
> mexid=hqejbhcnphr2s7en3xcq1k, pid={http://ode/bpel/unit-test}
> HelloWorld2-3}
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>        at
> org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionFactoryImpl.getConnection
> (BPELDAOConnectionFactoryImpl.java:63)
>
> Looks interesting.  Either no transaction manager or no transaction...?

I'm actually leaning toward pool exhaustion, although it's hard to be sure.

Lavanya, are you sure you configured a large enough connection pool to
handle all your requests? If you start a large number of parrallel requests
they'll all try to get a DB connection and if there's not enough of them
available, things run bad. Let me know.

Cheers,
Matthieu