ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Problem with multiple concurrent clients
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:40:44 GMT
Hi Lavanaya,

Just to confirm, you are running with the latest version of the branch,
right?

There's probably a fault or an exception happening inside the engine that
causes it to provide an empty reply to the incoming message. Could you check
whether you have a previous fault or exception message in your logs? Also if
you could provide a full log with debug turned on that would help.

Thanks!
Matthieu