ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Alternative databases
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:32:54 GMT
Configuration with the WAR is pretty much the same thing wrt database
configuration, just replace 'jbi' with 'axis2' everywhere :) So your
ode-axis2.properties configuration file should contain the following
properties:

ode-axis2.db.mode=EXTERNAL
ode-axis2.db.ext.dataSource=java:comp/env/jdbc/MyDS

Cheers,
Matthieu