ode-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using SOAP Headers in BPEL
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 17:17:05 GMT
Hi Alex,
Thanks again...

It worked like a charm in the invokes. I had a little issue with
receiving the messages, which I got fixed with a little tweak in
SOAPMessageConverter... I reported it in the jira ODE-211[1] and
attached a trivial patch.. Not sure whether it's the correct
solution.. So please review it carefully before committing..

I'll try to submit a test case, so that it won't fail again.. But need
to study the ODE test setup before doing that.

thanks,
Thilina
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-211

--