ode-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using SOAP Headers in BPEL
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:40:13 GMT
Hi Alex,
Thanks a lot for the reply... Actually changing the WSDL's to reflect
our custom header is possible for us. Anyway we are trying hard to
make our WSDL's more descriptive :).. AFAIK even Axis2 code generation
supports headers defined in WSDL.

Just to get it reconfirmed by the experts, I was wondering whether the
usage of BPEL variables containing two parts (one for header and other
for body defined in WSDL) and mapping them correctly to the SOAP Body
and Header in Receive/Invoke is a standard?. I was wondering that
because I was not able to find a sample that does it... Sorry for
troubling again..

thanks,
Thilina

--