ode-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Using SOAP Headers in BPEL
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:49:58 GMT
Hi all,
I have a use case, of which the implementation would be very
simplified if I can access the SOAP header from the BPEL document.
After looking at the docs and mailing list archives I found two
methods to do this in ODE, using the non-standard extension
"urn:ode.apache.org/axis2-il/headers" and using the mechanism
discussed in this thread [1] (define header in the WSDL and use
message parts to access data) .
       <wsdl:message name="responseMessage">

		<wsdl:part name="body" element="tempuri:resBody"/>

		<wsdl:part name="header2" element="tempuri:resHeader"/>

	</wsdl:message>

I also need to make sure that the resulting BPEL is standard and
portable.  My question is whether the second mechanism is a standard
way and whether it is supported by other BPEL engines..

thanks,
Thilina

PS: I'm trying to replace the workflow engine used by a large grid
project using ODE. So changing the format of the messages to capture
some details in the header in the body it self is not an option for me
:(..

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ode-user/200706.mbox/%3c691556.55848.qm@web31601.mail.mud.yahoo.com%3e

--
Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com