ode-user mailing list archives

From "Stelianos G. Sfakianakis" <sgs...@gmail.com>
Subject Alternative databases
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:03:14 GMT
Hi,

It seems that I am having some problems with the derby embedded database of
ODE. For example I have a lot of test workflows that I want to remove
(undeploy) and I don't know how to do it (there's of course the management
api but I haven't delved into it yet)

Anyway is there any possibility for using a "normal" database (e.g. mysql)
for ODE? There's a FAQ entry in <http://ode.apache.org/faq.html> that there
exist schemas for mysql but I failed to find one and a guide on how to do
it...

Thank you in advance for your answers (BTW I have found this mailing list to
be very responsive and friendly; Thank you again!)

Best regards
Stelios