ode-user mailing list archives

From "Rich Taylor" <bhamtay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Assignment failure for XSD type AnyType
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:54:48 GMT
Without seeing your entire process it's a little tough to say, but I'm
guessing that $inTask.root is not being intialized.  If you're not
doing this yet, you need to do something like (you will likely need to
set the namespaces appropriately in the literal part):

<bpws:copy>
    <bpws:from>

    </bpws:from>
<bpws:to ><![CDATA[$inTask.root]]></bpws:to

</bpws:copy>