ode-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Lui" <m...@alodar.com>
Subject Re: Problems with foreach activity
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 01:20:30 GMT
Alex,

Unfortunately, it appears that the 1.1 branch is in flux.  I could get
the released 1.1 source to build but not the branch.  I am getting the
following error:

D:\bpel\sandbox\ode>rake TEST=no package
(in D:/bpel/sandbox/ode)
Building apache-ode
Compiling 161 source files in ode:bpel-runtime:compile
D:/bpel/sandbox/ode/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/bpel/extvar/jdbc/D
bExternalVariable.java:41: package edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util does not
exist
import edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.Collections;
                                           ^
D:/bpel/sandbox/ode/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/bpel/extvar/jdbc/D
bExternalVariable.java:139: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable Collections
location: class org.apache.ode.bpel.extvar.jdbc.DbExternalVariable
                throw new IncompleteKeyException(Collections.singleton(kc.name))
;
                                                 ^
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
2 errors
rake aborted!
Failed to compile, see errors above

Adding what I believe to be the BACKPORT dependency in the Rakefile,
it get the following error:

D:\bpel\sandbox\ode>rake TEST=no package
(in D:/bpel/sandbox/ode)
Building apache-ode
Compiling 161 source files in ode:bpel-runtime:compile
D:/bpel/sandbox/ode/bpel-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/bpel/runtime/SCOPE
.java:69: unreported exception org.apache.ode.bpel.explang.EvaluationException;
must be caught or declared to be thrown
                    val = getBpelRuntimeContext().getExpLangRuntime().evaluateAs
String(mapping.getValue(), getEvaluationContext());

      ^
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
1 error
rake aborted!
Failed to compile, see errors above

Mark