ode-user mailing list archives

From Lavanya Ramakrishnan <laram...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: Problem with multiple concurrent clients
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:04:20 GMT
> Lavanya, are you sure you configured a large enough connection pool to
> handle all your requests? If you start a large number of parrallel requests
> they'll all try to get a DB connection and if there's not enough of them
> available, things run bad. Let me know.

I also suspected a pool exhaustion. So based on earlier posts I am using
db.mode to be INTERNAL. How do I increase the db connection pool in this
mode? I looked in the FAQ etc but didn't find a mention.

Here is what I have so far in my ode-axis2.properites.

ode-axis2.db.mode=INTERNAL
ode-axis2.db.int.jdbcurl=***
ode-axis2.db.int.driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
ode-axis2.threads.pool.size=200