ode-user mailing list archives

From Lavanya Ramakrishnan <laram...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Instance Management API retrieving events
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 07:39:59 GMT
I am trying to use the instance management API for retrieving event
information and I am getting the exception below.

I am using the svn branch for 1.1. I have tried both listEvents and
getEventTimeline.

Am I missing something or is this expected behavior?

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
        at
org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionImpl.bpelEventQuery(BPELDAOConnectionImpl.java:54)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.ProcessAndInstanceManagementImpl$7.run(ProcessAndInstanceManagementImpl.java:469)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelDatabase$1.call(BpelDatabase.java:76)
        at
org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleScheduler.java:179)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelDatabase.exec(BpelDatabase.java:74)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.ProcessAndInstanceManagementImpl.dbexec(ProcessAndInstanceManagementImpl.java:585)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.ProcessAndInstanceManagementImpl.listEvents(ProcessAndInstanceManagementImpl.java:467)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.service.ManagementService.invokeBusinessLogic(ManagementService.java:125)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.service.ManagementService.access$100(ManagementService.java:72)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.service.ManagementService$InstanceMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ManagementService.java:275)
        at
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:96)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:

thanks
Lavanya