ode-user mailing list archives

From "Vallender, Mike" <Mike.Vallen...@COGNOS.com>
Subject RE: WS-addressing EPR's
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:50:13 GMT
Matthieu,

Thanks for the reply. I just tried adding the <sref:service-ref> element
and am now getting the following

DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Resolving endpoint reference <?xml
version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<literal
xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable">
                <sref:service-ref
xmlns:sref="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/serviceref">
                    <addr:EndpointReference
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">

<addr:Address>http://localhost:9300/p2pd/servlet/dispatch</addr:Address>
                      <addr:Action>runAgent</addr:Action>
                    </addr:EndpointReference>
                </sref:service-ref>
              </literal>
WARN - GeronimoLog.warn(92) | Couldnt create any endpoint for element
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<literal
xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable">
                <sref:service-ref
xmlns:sref="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/serviceref">
                    <addr:EndpointReference
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">

<addr:Address>http://localhost:9300/p2pd/servlet/dispatch</addr:Address>
                      <addr:Action>runAgent</addr:Action>
                    </addr:EndpointReference>
                </sref:service-ref>
              </literal>
ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Method "run" in class
"org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.INVOKE" threw an unexpected exception.
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.ExternalService.invoke(ExternalService.java:104)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.MessageExchangeContextImpl.invokePartner(MessageExc
hangeContextImpl.java:52)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.invoke(BpelRuntimeCont
extImpl.java:794)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.INVOKE.run(INVOKE.java:96)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor69.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)eply. I just tried adding the <sref:service-ref> element and now
get the following

Mike