ode-user mailing list archives

From "Vallender, Mike" <Mike.Vallen...@COGNOS.com>
Subject WS-addressing EPR's
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:57:36 GMT
I've just deployed my first BPEL process and have just tried setting
EPRS dynamically following the examples in the user-guide. If I do a

      <assign name="AssignAgentPartnerLinkWSA">
         <copy>
          <from>
             <literal>
               <sref:service-ref>
                 <soap:address
location="http://localhost:9300/p2pd/servlet/dispatch"/>
               </sref:service-ref>
             </literal>
           </from>
           <to partnerLink="AgentServicePartnerLink"/>
         </copy>
     </assign>

Everything is fine - but if I use the WS-addressing style

      <assign name="AssignAgentPartnerLinkWSA">
         <copy>
           <from>
             <literal>
                   <addr:EndpointReference
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">

<addr:Address>http://localhost:9300/p2pd/servlet/dispatch</addr:Address>
                     <addr:Action>runAgent</addr:Action>
                   </addr:EndpointReference>
             </literal>
           </from>
           <to partnerLink="AgentServicePartnerLink"/>
         </copy>
     </assign>

I get the following error when the process executes

ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) | Couldn't find endpoint for partner EPR
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<service-ref xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/serviceref">
                      <addr:Address
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://localhost:9300/
p2pd/servlet/dispatch</addr:Address>
                      <addr:Action
xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">runAgent</addr:Action>
                    </service-ref>

Is there something wrong with my definition of the WS-addressing style
EPR? Also does WS-addressing EPRs support reference properties/reference
parameters? I was hoping to use those as a way to put information into
soap-headers rather than use the non-standard extension mechanism to the
<assign> operator. Would this be a possible way or is there a better way
for setting soap-headers?

Thanks

Mike

       This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received
this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate
or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and
notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so.  Thank you.