ode-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Köhler <Kristian.Koeh...@dmc.de>
Subject AW: Threading problems with Ode
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 06:58:59 GMT
Hi

> Can you provide more information on this?   It looks like a
> configuration
> issue wrt TransactionManager.

Configuration issue sounds good to me! ;-)

I'm using ODE within ServiceMix (3.2) within Geronimo (2.0.1). The ode-jbi.properties pointing
to an external DataSource.  This DataSource is configured as a ConnectionPool within Geronimo.
(I'm using MySQL.)

--- 8< ---

ode-jbi.db.mode=EXTERNAL
ode-jbi.db.ext.dataSource=java:db/OdeDatasource

The Geronimo transaction libs (coming from Geronimo 2.0.1) are used in my configuration. Using
the 'Ode transaction libs' (Geronimo 1.2) resulted in ClassCastExceptions because the configured
ConnectionPool uses the libs coming from the AppServer.

Is there a way to configure the Transaction Manager lookup from Ode. I like to use the TM
used from the DataSource...

Hope this helps... ;-)

Kristian

---