ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Variable Assignement
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:33:23 GMT
Yes, the namespace comes from your schema.   The namespace prefixes are
generated by Axis2 although they all bind to your schema target namespace
URI, so they are effectively equivalent.

alex


On 11/21/07, charlybrown <voigtm@web.de> wrote:
>
>
> Hi Alex,
>
> thanks for your hint. Now I figured out that when I deploy the process on
> ODE, an automatically generated namespace for the element <deimudda> is
> generated and looks like
>
> <axis2ns2:deimudda
> xmlns:axis2ns2="http://xml.netbeans.org/schema/newXMLSchema"
> xmlns:ns3="http://xml.netbeans.org/schema/newXMLSchema"
> xmlns="http://xml.netbeans.org/schema/newXMLSchema" />.
>
> When I define some namespace for the child elements, e.g. <ns1:eins/> this
> namespace it keept as ns1, when I deploy the process.
>
> Why is the namespace of <deimudda> automatically generated? Has it to do
> with the xsd that defines <deimudda>?
>
> Bye
> Matthias
>
>
>
> Alex Boisvert wrote:
> >
> > Hi Matthias,
> >
> > In general, you only need to initialize a variable if you're assigning
> > intoit (inside the XML structure) versus
> > to it (replacing the top-level content).
> >
> > In your case, your variable initialization should look like,
> >
> > <bpws:copy>
> >     <bpws:from>
> >
> > <bpws:literal><ns1:deimudda><ns1:eins/></ns1:deimudda></bpws:literal>
> >     </bpws:from>
> >     <bpws:to>$ComptypeProcessOperationOutput.processResponseMP</bpws:to>
> > </bpws:copy>
> >
> > Notice I removed the "/ns1:eins" in the <to> since you're initializing
> the
> > variable and you can't assign into it yet.
> >
> > alex
> >
> > On 11/21/07, charlybrown <voigtm@web.de> wrote:
> >>
> >> now that I've really spent enough time on this I hope someone could
> help
> >> me
> >> with my problem.
> >> I've created a BPEL process simply invoking a webservice and responding
> >> the
> >> reault. variable saving the result of the webservice
> ($DoSomethingOutput)
> >> is, so I think, working fine. The only prblem is, that the process
> >> response
> >> variable ($ComptypeProcessOperationOutput) doesn't work. So I read that
> >> this
> >> needs to be inizialized with some literal and I tryed the following
> code:
> >>
> >>             <bpws:copy>
> >>                 <bpws:from>
> >>
> >> <bpws:literal><ns1:deimudda><ns1:eins/></ns1:deimudda></bpws:literal>
> >>                 </bpws:from>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> <bpws:to>$ComptypeProcessOperationOutput.processResponseMP/ns1:eins</bpws:to>
> >>             </bpws:copy>
> >>
> >> The problem is, it still doesn' work. The error response SOAPMessage is
> >>
> >> <faultstring>
> >>
> >> {
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/}selectionFailureNo
> >> results for expression: {OXPath10Expression
> >> $ComptypeProcessOperationOutput.processResponseMP/ns1:eins}
> >>
> >> </faultstring>
> >>
> >
> >
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/Variable-Assignement-tf4849349.html#a13883208
> Sent from the Apache Ode User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message