ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Passing SOAP Header Information via ODE
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 20:32:14 GMT
Hmmm.  I'm not too sure about this one.   Maybe WSDL4J is playing tricks on
us.

Can you try using a qname for the message reference in the header mapping?
e.g. Changing this,

    <wsdlsoap:header message="getVersionRequest" part="header2"
use="literal"/>

    <wsdlsoap:header message="intf:getVersionRequest" part="header2"
use="literal"/>

If that doesn't work, please file a bug.

thanks,
alex