ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Passing SOAP Header Information via ODE
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 15:23:45 GMT
Did you add soap:header bindings in your WSDL?

e.g.
    <binding name="SessionCreateSoapBinding"
type="tns:SessionCreatePortType">
        <soap:binding style="document" transport="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
        <operation name="SessionCreateRQ">
            <soap:operation soapAction="OTA"/>
            <input>
                <soap:header message="tns:GetSessionCreateInput"
part="header" use="literal"/>
                <soap:header message="tns:GetSessionCreateInput"
part="header2" use="literal"/>
                <soap:body parts="body" use="literal"/>
            </input>
            <output>
                <soap:header message="tns:GetSessionCreateOutput"
part="header" use="literal"/>
                <soap:header message="tns:GetSessionCreateOutput"
part="header2" use="literal"/>
                <soap:body parts="body" use="literal"/>
            </output>
        </operation>