ode-user mailing list archives

From Gianfranco Boccalon <gbocca...@tiscali.it>
Subject Re: Missing Variable value in VariableModificationEvent
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:09:29 GMT
I solved my problem, but I think that this is an ODE bug or
misunderstanding about events.
The problem was that I receveid a VariableModificationEvent, but asking
for the variable value through the eventContext, I was getting null.

The problem was that the variable for what I'm receiving the
VariableModificationEvent, was not in the current scope, but in a parent
scope: so the only solution I found was storing also the previous
contexts and when such situation occurs, I search also in the previous
scopes (the parent scopes).

This workaround works only if the process is executed with "in-memory"
mode, and I think that this can be a problem in real world processes.

Any suggestion ?

Gianfranco Boccalon