ode-user mailing list archives

From Gianfranco Boccalon <gianfranco.bocca...@eng.it>
Subject Missing Variable value in VariableModificationEvent
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:39:40 GMT
Hi all,
I have a problem on a listener that I wrote for monitoring my processes.
My process contains a Invoke activity, so the events that I receives are:

ActivityExecStartEvent:
        Type = activityLifecycle
        ActivityType = OInvoke

ProcessMessageExchangeEvent:
        Operation = getOrder

VariableModificationEvent:
        Type = dataHandling
        VarName = wsOutput

ActivityExecEndEvent:
        Type = activityLifecycle
        ActivityType = OInvoke

In correspondance of the VariableModificationEvent, I try to retrieve
the variable value through the EventContext, but I receive null.
I tried also to delay the retrieving of the value in the
ActivityExecEndEvent, but I get always null.

Is there a way to get the value of the response variable used in the
invoke activity ?

Thanks
Gianfranco Boccalon