ode-user mailing list archives

From "Yannick Lizzi" <yannick.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use doXslTransform with BPEL 2.0 - XPath1.0
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:25:45 GMT
Hi

Thanks a lot for that, I will try.
The only reason I used XPath 1.0 instead of XPath 2.0 is because I work with
EclipseBPEL which proposes completion during expression editing for the
first one and not for the second one. Actually, it's even worse as it
displays an error saying the language is unsupported. I imagine I can live
with it though ;)

Cheers
Yannick