ode-user mailing list archives

From "Yannick Lizzi" <yannick.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use doXslTransform with BPEL 2.0 - XPath1.0
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:21:06 GMT
Hi

Yes I played a bit with the BPEL to try to understand from where the problem
could come.
I tested again with the original bpel (and original xsl) and I get the same
error:

DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Fault response message: {
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure
09:16:37,879 DEBUG [ODEService] Fault response message: {
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure
ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Error processing response for MEX
{MyRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr2qu047sdqrq [Client hqejbhcnphr2qu047sdqrp] calling {
http://pxe/bpel/unit-test.wsdl}HelloXslService.helloXsl(...)}
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: {
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure An
exception occured while evaluating "{OXPath10Expression
bpws:doXslTransform("HelloXslWorld.xsl", $myVar.TestPart, 'middle',
$otherVar)}": Content is not allowed in prolog.
    at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService.onResponse(ODEService.java:221)
    at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService.onAxisMessageExchange(ODEService.java
:173)
    at org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(
ODEMessageReceiver.java:69)
    at org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(
ODEMessageReceiver.java:50)

Cheers
Yannick